Thursday, September 25, 2014

McCully Stadium, Wheaton College Football

The Wheaton College football team is ranked 20th in the nation in division 3 football. They play on a field turf field on campus. The game I went was against the University of Eau Claire Blugolds. The Wheaton College Thunder would win 17-0 in the rain. Mainly scoring in the second half after the rain had mostly stopped. My camera almost died because of the rain. It was my first expierence shooting in the rain, and I learned some valuable lessons.It was also my first time shooting football.


The sign in front of the school
 
 The scoreboard

One of the only other signs at the stadium




















                        

scoreboard on the other side of the field, scoreboard doesnt work
                                     The Thunder coming onto the field
                                 
The stands filled up


final score

No comments:

Post a Comment